Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. This year we spent the holiday with my family at my parent's home.

That morning, I decided to cut Little Princess's hair. It was getting pretty long (which wasn't a problem), but it's so uneven, and the ends were so thin. So I decided to even it up. I cut the boys hair all the time, but this is a bit different. She's very wiggly and has a short attention span so we had to work fast. Also, I didn't want the boys watching, so I had to wait until they were distracted. I can just see them trying it on her sometime without my help. I ended up taking off about an inch and a half. I didn't get any before pics, and the after pics don't show how cute it ended up. She's cute no matter what, but she looks all grown up.


After our Thanksgiving dinner we stayed at my parents and played games and visited. It was a great afternoon.

This year we didn't have much Black Friday shopping to do. Jeff went out to a few places, but for the most part we've just relaxed and hung out around the house today. I even read a book and took a nap. It's not often that we have a peaceful, relaxing day.

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. I have much to be thankful for. My family, my home, my health, my job, and so much more. I'm grateful for this time of year to reflect on all that I have been given.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend! Little Princess's hair looks so cute! She is getting so big!