Friday, November 19, 2010

A little early?

I usually wait until Thanksgiving to put up my tree, but tonight I decided to go for it. Jeff is at a young men campout, so me and the kids had a good time getting out the Christmas stuff. Little Princess is at such a fun age where everything is exciting and fun for her. It started with Halloween, and tonight she had fun putting ornaments on the tree. I had to rearrange most of them, but she tried. With every decoration she'd find, or every ornament she'd put on, she'd say "Happy Halloween". Every time I'd say, no Merry Christmas. Pretty soon, she'd say 'Happy Halloween, NO, Merry Christmas. It was funny. It's going to be a fun holiday.
The good news is, I usually take my tree down the day after Christmas, so it won't be up for too long. Hopefully it will stay decorated this year and the ornaments won't be rearranged.
I also took a picture of the nursery/toy room. Even with half of the toys out of there, I still can't keep it clean. If you look close there are tons of toys in the crib. It's the new play place. There's more work to do, but it's fun to have it started. It's a good thing we're having a girl because I got rid of all my boy bedding after Little Man. It just didn't quite make it.

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

I asked Jared if we could do ours yesterday with the snow. He said no. Next week :)