Thursday, December 2, 2010

25 down, 15 to go

I have 3 friends who have all had their babies in the last few weeks. It's making me very jealous :) I am kind of glad that I will deliver in the spring. Hopefully all the cold, dark, gloomy weather will be over (for the most part), but sometimes that seems so far away.

I am 25 weeks and so far so good. I feel pretty good, other than tired and ornery a lot :) I have not had kidney stones with this pregnancy (knock on wood). I had one with Little Man at 19 weeks, and one with Little Princess at 25 weeks. She's very active when I lay down and actually relax. It's fun to feel those little movements.

Big Man suggests new name ideas for the baby everyday. Some of his favorites are Lila, Lily, and Ava. I can't remember the others. Little Princess keeps kissing my belly. Then she'll lift up her shirt so I can see her baby. What a nut.

No comments: