Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kids say and do the darndest things...

I sometimes wish I wrote down all the funny things my kids say. Sometimes I remember, but other times I don't. Here's a few that I do remember.

Little Man: Mom, Dad just took a haircut, he needs you to come and see if it looks great.
Little Man: (after telling him that Grandpa was going to the temple) He's probably going to see Jesus.

Little Princess's favorite things to say now are 'nowhere' and 'because'.
Me to LP: where is such and such? Nowhere.
Me to LP: why did you do that? Because.
She's only two and got an attitude.

Kindergarten has been a great success so far. Every day Big Man comes home and converts a part of our house into something they've done at school. We have different 'centers' set up all over the place. While I was resting one day, he took all the bingo cards (that I was going to use for his Halloween party) and taped them around the house. It's just like 'write the room' that they do in school. I love that he's learning and having fun at school. I just wish it involved less tape and mess on my house :)

Every day my kids amaze me and make me laugh. I love learning and growing with them.

No comments: