Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Princess

Warning: this post is EXTREMELY biased. If you don't care, read on. I just have to say that I have the most beautiful, adorable little girl in the world. She doesn't officially turn two until tomorrow, but we had a party for her tonight. She was so excited all day long. For church, I decided to curl her hair with foam rollers. It turned out so cute. I've got to take advantage of it while she'll still let me do her hair :)

Let the party begin. She was so wound up all afternoon. I've never seen her so wild and crazy.
She had LOTS of help unwrapping presents. Her brothers had a really hard time not doing it themselves.
She loved that we were singing to her. It's crazy the difference a year makes.

I love my Little Princess and feel like the luckiest mom in the world. I love having a little girl that I can dress up in frilly clothes and curl her hair. Her cute little voice, fun little giggle, and precious smile just melt your heart. It's been a fun two years with her in our family. We love you Little Princess.

Today was also my first lesson in gospel doctrine. It went rather well. Sacrament meeting went over and the bishop took the first 5+ minutes of class explaining the new Duty to God, so I didn't have a lot of time for the lesson. I was kind of nervous, but had a good time. I of course learned more than anyone in the class did.

I also was asked to be a room mom in Big Man's class. The first event is the Halloween party. I've already got it all planned out.I think it will be fun to be involved and see him in his class. He talks about what they do and the friends he has, so now I can actually see it all. Wish me luck.

No comments: