Saturday, October 30, 2010

What really goes on...

I usually keep pretty good tabs on my kids, but during nap time my boys get have been up to trouble. It's not their nap time, but mine and Little Princess's. I have been so exhausted that I will lay down when she naps. I give the boys some rules: don't answer the phone or door, don't go outside, don't make a mess, and don't come bug me unless it's an emergency. They usually do pretty good, but sometimes I wake up to complete chaos.

The other day, I woke up to find our family room all set up for a birthday party for Little Man. He just had his birthday in September, but they didn't care. There were extra chairs set up and this gift bag full of presents. They were all toys from their room, treats, and a t-shirt. I love these boys. They are so creative and fun. Big Man also made him a birthday cake out of marshmallows and fruit snacks.

This next adventure is one I did not know about. Little Princess has played in the dryer before, but I didn't know the boys had. Here's their photo shoot.


The other morning we woke up to about 5 inches of snow. It was insane. Of course the kids had to be out playing in it all morning. It's so amazing the difference a year makes. Last year, Little Princess was too young to participate in most of the boy's activities. This year she won't be left out of anything. She looked pretty cute all bundled up.

No comments: