Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Incredible Pizza and more...

On Monday for Little Man's birthday we took the boys to Incredible Pizza. It was right during nap time, so we left Little Princess home with Grandma. My boys are still a little bit too small for most of the things there, but they still had fun.
Little Man had a great birthday. I still can't believe he's 4. He was telling me that on his next birthday he'll be 5 and it about blew me away.
He's done nothing but play with his new toys. It's refreshing to see him play with stuff. Most of our toys sit in the toy room gathering dust. Which brings me to the next picture. I decided to clean out the toy room. I don't know why I always have helpers, but I do. This is the train toy box. Little Princess thought it was great fun to hide in there.
I got a brainstorm that I'm going to put some of our toys on KSL. My boys don't play with the trains much anymore. I figure if I can sell some of them, I can start my Christmas shopping. Who thinks about that in September, right? Well, me. For some reason when September comes around, I want to get going on Christmas. My goal is to be DONE shopping by Thanksgiving. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: