Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Fun

Big Man strikes again. If one puzzle is fun, then eight should be quite a blast. Except for the fact that mom and dad now have to figure out which one goes where. They may just go in the garbage.

One of my favorite things about the holidays is getting together with friends. Last Saturday I went to lunch with a bunch of friends from my ward growing up. Today I went to lunch with some of my friends from Jr. High and High School. This is Keri with Baby O. She's an adorable baby with so much hair. I wouldn't know what to do with that much hair on a baby :) Maybe one day I'll know.


Keri and Bethany. I didn't get Bethany's cute baby in the picture. She slept through lunch and I didn't get any pictures of her. I didn't get any pictures of me and Steph on the other side of the table. If you have one Steph, please email it to me :) It was kind of funny getting a table for four adults and three babies.
I took this picture of Baby H after I came home from lunch. I think she gets cuter and cuter every day. Her little smiles and expressions just crack me up.

Dad and the boys went down to the "farm" for New Year's Day. They had a blast sledding and pushing snow with the tractor. On the way back, Jeff asked the boys what their favorite part of Christmas was. Big man said Wall-E, Little Man said Pajamas. Next year I'll just skip the toys and get him some nice jammies :) We apparently need two cameras to capture different events on the same day. Maybe next year.


5 comments:

G-mom said...

so funny about the puzzles. I also can relate to the present / jammy thing. I think if we get the kids one reallly awesome toy that they want and some jammies... and a movie to watch in their jammies while they play with their toy.. they are good to go!! your lil girl is getting so big! she is a cutie!

Amy C. said...

I feel bad to have missed last Sat lunch. Jared and I took the kids sledding. It was good to see the photo of Keri. She looks so happy. I think she was one of the most sweet, genuine people I knew in high school. You'll have to tell her hi for me. Glad you had a happy new year!

Lori Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Hall said...

I am so SORRY about the puzzles! A was a BIG help in that... something about shopping. Mom didn't tell me about the puzzles until the next day or I would have tried to help clean them up!

I agree with the galbraith's... one toy, jammies and a movie. That would be SO much easier!

Baby H is getting SO big!

Janille said...

I LOVE THE PUZZLES!! Did you ever get them sorted? I'm glad you were able to get together with friends! That is so great to keep those relationships!