Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun times

Big man is excited for baseball season to start. While we were fixing Baby H's dresser he found this outfit and put it on. You'll never guess what size it is- 3/6 months. He wore this outfit when he was 5 months old. We took him to Chicago to see some Cubs games. What a nut.
Cuddling on the couch. Baby H loves her brothers-even though they bug her ALL the time. They were all chillin on the couch and it was too cute to pass up taking a picture.
My binky babies. One day little man will give it up-one day.
In other Hansen family news, we finally have heat again. After four long days without heat, we have a brand new furnace. Not exactly on the top of my wish list, but regardless we have one. We stayed warm over the weekend with our fireplace and space heaters in each of the bedrooms. I can't wait to see that gas and electric bill.
I am staying busy with lots of fun new things. Tuesday afternoons I get to hang out with a bunch of 8-year olds. I am the assistant Wolf leader for cub scouts. I've only been in for a little while, but I've had a lot of fun so far. I'm getting a glimpse of what I have to look forward to with 8-year old boys. I'm also teaching one night a week at SLCC. I'm teaching Business 1050. This week will be week #3. So far so good. In the afternoons, the boys and I go to the gym so I can exercise and get an hour of peace and quiet. The gym has an awesome child care center and the boys love it. Baby H does really well too. I'm hoping by summer all (or most) of the baby weight will be off. We have a routine and it's good to keep busy. That's about all the news from here.

3 comments:

Malmstroms said...

What a cute family. We love to stay updated!

emlouisa said...

LOL about the cubs outfit!!!!!!!! What cuties. Can't wait to see them again!

Malmstroms said...

I am sorry to heaar that Jeff has been sick. Hope he is doing better soon. We missed you, but hope to get together sometime soon!