Tuesday, January 20, 2009

She's getting big!!!

This is my new favorite picture of Baby H. Her feet barely touch the floor on the walker's lowest setting, but she likes to sit up and see what's going on. It won't be long before she's all over the kitchen in that thing. I love the expression on her face. I can't believe how big she's getting.

This picture is great because it shows her chub. She's learning so many new tricks. She's discovered her voice. Morning is her favorite time to talk. She'll goo and then scream. She even surprises herself sometimes. The boys love to hear her talk. This past week she's learned to blow spit bubbles. You can kind of see them in this picture and yes her shirt is covered in drool. I sure hope she's not teething :)

2 comments:

Janille said...

She is getting so big! I LOVE this age when their little personality starts to really come through! WAY CUTE pictures!

emlouisa said...

I can't believe how huge she is! And she looks just like The Oldest. Wow!!!! Can't wait to see her in person!