Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy Weekend

Doesn't this look cozy? This is how most of our weekend was spent. Jeff got sick last Wednesday night and was in bed for three days straight. I've never seen anything hit him so hard. He even went to the Dr. on Friday which means he must've really felt crummy. Big man came down with it Saturday. Little man just had to be in on the action of having a popsicle. He's usually a few days behind his brother in catching illnesses, we'll have to see.

The other event of this past weekend (and week) was Baby H trying cereal. The first few times I mixed it with milk and she tolerated it. Today I mixed it with applesauce and she LOVED it. She really gobbled it up. She also decided she'd had enough of tummy time and decided to roll over. It was cute to watch. After the first time her brothers thought they needed to help her. Now they won't leave her along-poor girl. It's fun to watch her grow up and learn new things, but it also makes me sad how quickly she's doing it. Before I know it she won't be a baby anymore.


2 comments:

Janille said...

I'm so sorry everyone is sick! I hope you don't get it. The house usually doesn't function when "mom" gets sick. Good luck!

Baby H is so cute! She IS growing up!

Elise said...

Cute family. Love the last name.
- Chris