Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Not for the queasy...

If you can't handle throw-up pictures, look away now! I shouldn't laugh, but my kids like to throw up when they go for car rides for dad. Jeff had taken the kids on what I thought was a 5-minute car ride while I was on an online faculty meeting. An hour and a half later, Little Man comes running in to tell me that The Mover had thrown up. I go out to the laundry room and she is sitting in her car seat exactly like this (except screaming too).

Bless my husband's heart, he does not handle throw-up well. He does well with about everything else, but not throw-up. He still has nightmares about a throw-up experience with Big Man 7 years ago. I think this one ranked right up there with it. He ended up taking the kids over to the farm and that's where it happened. There was nothing to clean it up with, so it was a 20+ minute ride home with throw-up everywhere. Good times, folks! Good times.

1 comment:

Heather said...

UGGGHHH! I am sorry! We too have had the joy of experiencing such a memory... :(