Thursday, August 30, 2012

Goodbye Summer...

I was cleaning off the camera tonight and thought I'd add these pictures from Summer.
This picture is from 'Cousin Camp'. We didn't take a ton of pictures, but we had a great time.  There's a small pond with this  little paddle boat on it.  The Mover absolutely loved it.  She thinks she's as big as all the other kids.  It was a good workout paddling around the pond. 


My boys did Mutton Bustin this year at the County Fair.  They were pretty excited about it.  They both only stayed on a few seconds, but they didn't care.  They had a good time in the arena waiting for their turn as well.  They'd congratulate everyone that got done with their turn.  It was fun.  We'll have to practice up for next year.

This is not a summer picture, but I thought it was funny.  We're getting ready for Little Man's Cowboy birthday party next week, so today we drew the horse for 'Pin the tail on the donkey'.   Don't laugh at my artistic abilities, but I drew the horse and Little Man and his friend colored it.  I could hear them talking about how horses have big weiners, and before I knew it this horse did too.  Lovely, so appropriate for his party.  Boys will be boys, right? 

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

I totally had a huge laugh about your BOY horse. Hilarious! And by the way, it's always nice to know other little boys talk the same way my boys do.