Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Clothes, The Farm, and Blackmail

I do this every year. I get the kids Easter clothes and then can't wait until Easter to have them wear them. I took this last weekend. Jeff was at the Sportsman's Expo all weekend, so I did church with all three munchkins by myself. I had them dressed, ready, and out the door early :) Wahoo.
Don't I have the cutest kids. I know I'm biased, but really they are cute.
Saturday all three boys went to the farm. They had a great time being boys and I had a very peaceful day without them :)
Here comes the blackmail. I was combining all of my Hawaii pictures and found these on there. My boys love to play dress up. Since their little sister isn't quite big enough yet, they don't get to do it very often. I think it's cute.
I am loving this spring weather. Yesterday, not only did I clean the house from top to bottom, but I also mowed the lawn. It may be a little early -yes, but it was nice to get all the leaves and 'poop' (from aeration) off. Even though it's not real green yet, it looks great. It was a great day.

No comments: