Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hawaii Day Six-Final Day

Today was our final day in Hawaii. We had fun in Waikiki for most of the morning. On our short walk to the beach we passed these cool trees with lots of hanging 'vines' as the kids called them. They were pretending to be Tarzan.
Here's another shot. I loved all of the old trees.

I think Waikiki beach is my favorite. I don't know why, it's the most touristy, but it's also gorgeous. Here are two of the munchkins sitting on a little lookout. I love the blue sky and blue water.
We spent our morning behind this great wall. It made it nice to swim without too many waves. It was also shallow enough that the kids could play without too much worry. They did have a fun time walking on the wall and watching the waves hit it.
My little poser. He wouldn't hold still for anything :)
After the beach we got cleaned up and went to Planet Hollywood for dinner. Another restaurant I've never eaten at. It was fun. I love this picture of Little Princess because this is the exact same look I give Jeff every time he takes my picture.
The entertainment part of dinner was going up and down the escalator. Little man was pretty excited that he got on it all by himself tonight. He always has to hold someone's hand, but tonight he did it himself.

After dinner we walked to the International Market Place. Little princess thought she was hot stuff. She's getting so big.

There are all sorts of interesting people on the way to the International Market Place. Big Man wasn't quite sure what to think. It took him a minute to go sit by his dad.

We've had a great trip. We're sad to see it end, but it will be good to be home. Thanks Lori, Dave, and kids for a great time and a great vacation. We'll miss you.

2 comments:

Janille said...

It looks like you guys have had a BLAST! I love knowing all of the places you are talking about. It brings back memories of our vacation over there! I am sure Lori has LOVED having you guys visit! Glad you had a good trip!

Lemon said...

Fun!!! It looks like you guys had an awesome time in Hawaii. Lucky kids, I went to Hawaii for the 1st time 3 years ago.