Sunday, March 14, 2010

No More Goose Eggs!!!

So the night before we left for Hawaii, I asked the boys to run to the potty and then we were going to read stories and get in bed. Little Man ran into the bathroom, slipped on a towel and fell right on his forehead. I went and picked him up and it was already bruising. By the time I took him upstairs to Jeff it was about the size of a golf ball. It freaked me out. Since we were leaving the next day to go on an airplane, I took him into the E.R. He checked out just fine, but had a really bad goose egg and bruise.

Well part two happened this morning. We are in Hawaii, Big Man was sitting on Uncle Dave's new La-z-boy. The foot rest fell down and he hit his head right on the hard floor. His goose egg was not nearly as big, but it got puffy pretty fast. I tried to take a picture, but no matter what angle I got it doesn't do it justice.
As I look back now, I'm grateful that Little Man's happened before we left so that I knew what to look for. I didn't freak out nearly as bad this time. Regardless, NO MORE GOOSE EGGS.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Ouch! Hopefully your trip home goes well.