Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Fun

This year was our first time going to the Riverton City Easter Egg Hunt. The kids had a good time. It was pretty cold, but could've been much worse. We got lots of candy and prizes. It was fun.


The kids had fun posing with the Easter Bunny. Little Princess wasn't even bothered at all. I don't know if you can tell, but her hair is in ponytails. It was really cute.
Finally, the kids decorated Easter eggs. Fun times for all. In between all the festivities, we watched conference too. It was a fun day.
My latest project is refinishing a piano I got off of KSL.com. We had a piano years ago, but we sold it when we were going to be moving in with my parents. We didn't want to store it. After 5 years, I decided I wanted another one. Big man keeps saying he wants to take lessons. I think I"ll teach him until he gets a little older and then find someone for lessons. I got this piano for $100. I thought it was a pretty good deal. It needed a little TLC. I sanded it down and painted it. Soon it will be put back together. Here are a couple of before pictures. I will post some after ones when it's all done.

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Happy Easter! Your kids are getting so big! I didn't know you played the piano. So cool! I can't wait to see the after pics!

Amy C. said...

We almost had the same day, except I'm and NOT ambitious enough to paint a piano. Do you play? Braxtyn's been taking lessons and all we have is a keyboard. I'd love a real piano but I know we have lots of other things on the list before we'll get one. I can't wait to see how yours turns out and get your advice on whether or not it was worth it. (Maybe you can help me do the same thing one day.)