Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a Success

Baby H got her tubes on Wednesday morning. It went really well. We had to be at the surgical center at 6:30 a.m. and she couldn't eat for 6 hours before that. She woke up a few times in the night wanting a snack, but she went right back to sleep when she realized mom wasn't giving in. She was very wide awake and happy at 6:00 a.m. She talked and made noise the whole drive there. She was definitely happier than I was at that hour. The Dr. said there was lots of fluid in both ears, so she should be able to hear better now. If you heard how loud her brothers are you may opt for the fluid :) She came out of the anesthesia just great and was really mellow all morning long. I don't think it could've gone any better. The surgical center and Dr.'s office have both called today to check up on her. I thought that was nice. She's doing great.

3 comments:

Amy C. said...

I am glad went so well! I am sure it was all hard on you. Hopefully she will be a happier baby now.

Janille said...

That is so good to hear! I'm glad everything went well!

Wendy Olson said...

I am sure the staff at the doctors office is the nicest you have ever met. Especially the Nurse Practitioner there. I've heard he is quite good looking too!