Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a week

I am quite bugged right now. I have some pictures on my cell phone that I can't get off!!! It won't let me email them and so far I can't download them to the computer. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. It's a Motorola Razr.

The reason I'm so bugged is because Little Man had his first major accident on Wednesday. He had to get 5 staples in his head. He fell off the back of his chair in the kitchen and hit his head on the edge of the railing. I was supposed to be heading out for my SLCC class, but I didn't want to leave Jeff alone to handle everything, so I cancelled class. We ran out of the house without anything-Jeff's cell phone, camera, etc. All we were left with is my cursed phone. Little man was very brave. They put some numbing cream on when we first got to the Instacare. Once the Dr. looked at it he decided he needed to deaden it with a shot. I was trying to be up close to Little man so I could comfort him, but the more I watched, the more nauseated I became. When they did the actual staples, Jeff and I traded places and I stayed at his feet. I would rather have been in Little man's place having it done to me, than to watch him go through it. It was quite the night.

Anyway, hopefully I will get this figured out and I'll post some pictures.

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

I am sure that is so hard as a mother to watch! I'd love to see pictures!