Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here we go again...

Baby H has her FOURTH ear infection. The good news is that she's getting tubes next Wednesday. The boys never had tubes, so it will be a new experience for us. I'm just hoping for a happier baby. She's so cute and happy when she feels good.

In other news, Big Man got to have a sleepover at Grandma Susie's house this week. He had a great time. It was also nice to have some one-on-one time with Little Man. He was so enjoyable when he got all the attention from Mom and Dad. I didn't realize how much those two little dudes fight until they weren't around each other for a day. It was so peaceful. They've been making up for lost time ever since.

Tonight is the last night for my online classes. I am looking forward to a week and a half break. I love being able to work from home, but I'm also looking forward to getting some projects done that have been put on the backburner.

2 comments:

Janille said...

Good luck with the tubes! I have never had to have them with my girls. But I hear they work wonders!

It is nice to have one on one time! I'm sure they BOTH loved the attention!

HAVE A GREAT BREAK FOR SCHOOL! That is EXCITING! Good Luck with your projects. I'm sure if it was me, they still wouldn't get done, instead something else would come up. Good Luck!

Snell Family Rocks said...

Glad that everything went well with baby H.