Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wahoo!!!

Good news. My brother-in-law was able to get the pictures off of my camera. He's a computer genius and I feel bad that we bug him to do something whenever he is down (he lives in Idaho). Here are the pictures of Little man at the Instacare.


The pictures aren't the best quality since they were from my cell phone. The one of the actual cut doesn't do it much justice. It was pretty yucky. He's since got the staples out and it looks great. Even better news, I got a new cell phone. Well, semi new. It's Jeff's old Blackberry. He retired it when he got his I-phone. It's still in great shape and much better than my old Razr.

2 comments:

Janille said...

OOCH! I'm so sorry! I hope he is okay. I still haven't had any major accidents with my girls (knock on wood)! I hope I NEVER do.

Olivia Jewell said...

Looks like you guys are making lots of trips to the Doc. I'm not looking forward to those years. I'm sure it's stressful.
Your kids are adorable. It looks like things are going well for you guys. Maybe we'll actually get to meet them some day.