Saturday, April 25, 2009

He's Home...

My brother-in-law Dave is finally home after 13 long months in Iraq. We had a little welcoming party for him at the airport. It was a fun reunion. His cute little family was VERY excited to see him.

After the airport, we went to Temple Square. We had a good time. The boys always love looking at the statue of Jesus.

Trying to get 4 boys to pose for a picture is like trying to herd cats-as Jeff would say. I'll have to take his word for it since I've never had cats. I'm very grateful that neither of my boys went into the fountain at the conference center.We've had a fun weekend with family and we still have Baby E's blessing tomorrow as well as a large family picture. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

I'm so glad that he's home with his family.

Janille said...

That is SO GREAT that he his home! 13 months is a LONG time! I'm so happy for them all to be together again!