Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Too Cute

Having a girl is definitely a lot different. It's fun. Not only do you have to worry about an outfit, but accessories and tights too. Baby H got her first haircut this week. You might be thinking that she didn't have any hair to start with and you're right. What she did have was uneven and patchy, so we decided to give it a jump start. With the boys, whenever we cut it, it would grow in thicker and faster. Hopefully this will work.

Mom and Baby H right before church last week. I think it's funny how she doesn't look a thing like me.



After Little Man having pneumonia last week, I was definitely ready for a break. That didn't happen. Baby H always has a runny nose and cough so I don't think too much of it, but in the last few days it got much worse. So today we headed back to the Dr. She has double ear infections. AGAIN. This is her third ear infection in 5 short months. Poor little thing. Looks like Augmentin is going to be in permanent supply in our fridge.


In other news, Little Man spent some time at Grandma's this morning while the rest of us were at the Dr. While he was there, he cut his binkey. He was pretty proud of himself. We've been prepping him saying that if he gives up his binkey he can play t-ball. So he did. He was fine with it until nap time, then he completely freaked out. He only cried for 5 minutes and then nothing. I was thinking that wasn't too bad. When he came down he had found another binkey in his bed.

I have a feeling this is going to get ugly :(


3 comments:

Janille said...

That is such a cute picture of the two of you! Sorry to hear that she is sick again! You guys may need a nice warm visit to ST. GEORGE! Good Luck!

p.s. EXTRA good luck with the binki! Mike has had to take care of it with both of my girls. I give in to easy!
But once it is done it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!!

I didn't ever have to go through any of that with my kids and the binki, but my husband didn't want to get rid of his when he was little. His mom finally made him gather them all up, and throw them all away in the garbage can just before the garbage man came, then they stood there watching the garbage man come pick them up and he waved goodbye to them! He still remembers that to this day. I'm sure come naptime or bedtime he wasn't quite so excited about the whole thing, but he survived!!

I just heard of a great herbal remedy for ear infections, and now of course I have forgotten the name of it! I'll keep thinking and get back to you when I remember what it is!

Unknown said...

It's called Silver Shield. I haven't personally tried it, but I hear it works great!