Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cleaning off the Camera

I never know what I'm going to find when I clean off the camera. Here are a few of the pictures. Big man is trying on Jeff's new backpack. He thought he was pretty cool.

I'm not quite sure why I'm putting this on here. It's not a flattering picture at all. This is however my common expression when someone is taking my picture when I don't want them to.

Big man takes the most random photos. I see my house in a whole different way when I view his pictures. The little stinker is not supposed to use the camera, but he always manages to surprise me with pictures.

In other news this week, Little Man has pneumonia. I've never seen the little dude so sick. Once he started the antibiotic, he looked and sounded a ton better. He's been REALLY naughty the last few days which is not fun. It's hard to get mad at him when he doesn't feel good.

2 comments:

Janille said...

Cute pictures! I'm sorry little man is sick! That is no fun!

Monica said...

Meggan,
Hey there! I had to post a comment after seeing your message on Stacy's blog. It has been such a long time since we have all seen each other. I am new in the blogging world so look forward to seeing your darling family and catching up.
Monica Belka