Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Night

HE DID IT!!! Little Man cut up the only remaining binky. It was his idea. He went and got the scissors and right before he cut, we asked him if he knew what that meant-no more binkys. He went through with it. Nap time went pretty well. He only asked for his binky twice and when I told him it was gone, he asked to go to the store and get another one. Bedtime took TWO HOURS. The last half hour I finally went and laid by him. Poor little dude. I'm proud of him though.

One last photo to remember Little Man with his bink :) He took this himself.
And finally, how do you spend your Saturday night? Mine was spent making baby food. (After getting Little Man to bed). I didn't make baby food with my other two, but with Baby H, I thought I'd give it a go. She is loving her fruits and veggies and wants to eat every time we do. I made sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peaches, and pears. Pretty impressive, huh? It was rather time consuming, but hopefully this will last us a while.

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

kudos to him!!!

how'd you package the baby food?

Lori Hall said...

YES!!! I know you're happy!

I want some 'recipes' for the baby food... are you just steaming the stuff then puree'ing? LMK!