Monday, December 1, 2008

My cute family

We had my brother-in-law take some family pictures for our Christmas cards. Getting three kids to cooperate is next to impossible. Just thought I'd give you a preview.

Our neighbors brought over an advent calendar last night so we could start it today. So me and the boys opened #1 today. Well since there are two boys, I had to open #2 as well. The chocolates are teeny. That wasn't enough for either of them. I had to hide it on top of the fridge. Every five minutes Big man was bugging me for more. I finally told him after lunch he could have another one. He wanted lunch at 10:30. We finally ate lunch at 11:00 and so I got down the calendar. If you don't see where this story is heading, we ended up opening all 25 little chocolates. This advent calendar did not quite work at the Hansen house. It was a fun idea though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the PREVIEW! You all look cute!

That is such a funny story about the calendar!

RaCHeL said...

Who wouldn't want more chocolate? Honestly. :) We can't wait to see you at Christmas! Not much longer!

emlouisa said...

rofl!!! That is hilarious!