Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big Man's Big Performance

Big man had his very first performance last night at the Riverton City Center Auditorium. Him and all his preschool friends performed a ton of Christmas songs. It was great. He wasn't nervous at all. He sang all the songs and sat very still (I was pretty surprised) Some of the other kids were all over the stage, a few were even crying. I was so proud of him. He's such a big man.
Dad and Big man after the performance
The cute performers-the picture only shows about 1/4 of the kids there.
Baby H watching the performance with Grandpa-if you can see her under the bow :)
Little man watching the performance with Grandma Susie.

2 comments:

Amy C. said...

I love pre school performances! I am sure he did great. He is lucky to have all those people who love him come and watch too. & I love Baby H's bow. That is what makes girls so fun!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! Do they do a lot of performances? I LOVE when we get to be proud of our kids (and get to look at the other kids and say to ourselves where are their parents?)

p.s. I LOVE THE BOW TOO!