Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two Months

Today was Baby H's two month visit (It's two days early-I know) She's a whopping 10 lbs. 7 oz. and 22 inches long. I thought that was crazy until I looked at Big Man's baby book. He was 12 lbs 6 oz. at two months. Little man was 11 lbs. 1 oz. So she came out my biggest, but at two months she's my smallest. Kind of crazy. She got her first immunizations and her first medicine. Her ears were full of fluid. Maybe that will help her not be so cranky :) I finally took a picture of her in her blessing dress. She actually wore it again on Sunday. It's not one of those long flowing gowns, so I figure I might as well get my money's worth out of it.


I saw Twilight on Saturday and I LOVED it. I thought it was great. I can't wait to see it again.



2 comments:

Janille said...

She is so cute! I'm sorry that her ears have been bothering her. That is hard when they aren't happy! I love her dress! I am glad you are getting use out of it!

So Twilight was good. I have heard mixed reviews. I hope I get to it this week.

Janille

Amy C. said...

She is so pretty and I can't believe she is 2 months already!! Love her dress.