Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas. Santa brought a fun wagon, tractor, glow board, Wall-E, Magna-doodles, and more. The boys had a great time opening and playing with all their new toys. I just realized that I didn't take a ton of pictures on Christmas Day. I was having too much fun watching them play. Christmas was also Big Man's birthday. He's officially 4. I can't believe my boy is getting so big. It seems like just yesterday I was having him. He's grown up so quickly and been such a joy in our life. Happy Birthday Big Man.

Little Man being a nut. He had a great time this year. Last year he was still a little young to get what was going on.

All pooped out. The high can only last for so long.
Pictures of Baby H to come. She had some really cute Christmas outfits that I need to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Isn't it fun now that they are getting older! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big Man! I can't wait to see pictures of Baby H!