Saturday, September 6, 2008

Little Man Turns Two

I can't believe that my baby turned two today. These last two years have gone by very quickly. This morning we went to the Smiths and he picked out his own cake. Jeff was a little bugged that it had pink frosting. I put the writing in blue to make up for it. :)


Every time we went to take a picture of him opening his presents, he would hold them in front of his face. It was cute. He had LOTS of help opening his presents. He would do a little piece of paper at a time. The other kids got impatient waiting for him.
Little man picked out Cars plates and party hats. Here he is with some of his cousins trying them out. This was about as long as we could get them to all sit still and keep the hats on.

Little man has a fettish with putting things on his fingers. Maybe it's soothing to him. What a nut.

More fun with the party hats. I guess we should've lined up the adults as well for a picture :)

Big man posing as an Elk. At least that's what he told me. Look at that cheesy grin.




These little guns were a big hit (as were all the presents). It's always fun to watch kids play with new toys. They had a lot of fun.
I think little man had a great birthday.


3 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

I know how you feel Meggan! :) Carson turns two a week from today. I, too, can't believe that my baby is growing up so fast. Super cute pictures. Where did you find those guns? They look fun. I am pretty sure we'll have lots of 'Cars' accessories as well. (Carson is obsessed with them.):) Fun day!

Connie Babe said...

your boys are so big and so cute!!!

okay, jeff is quite handsome himself. :D

RaCHeL said...

I can't believe he's 2! He is adorable! We sure miss you guys!