Friday, September 19, 2008

37 weeks and counting...

Yesterday was my second non-stress test and I passed with flying colors-darn it. I was hoping that I could be started, but no such luck. Maybe next week. My blood pressure is a little high, but not too worrisome, and she grew another centimeter so she's doing well. I'm glad that she's growing and active.

My next NST is next Thursday, so we'll see how it goes. My Dr. said it wouldn't take too much for him to start me, so hopefully there'll be some reason next week. Better yet, maybe she'll decide to come on her own.

This Wednesday also starts the muzzle loader hunt for Jeff. He's trying to figure out a time he can go and still be around or accessible if she decides to make her appearance. Good luck :)

Tonight I had an hour of pure relaxation-a pedicure. This is one of my favorite things to do at the end of a pregnancy. With Big Man the pedicure took the swelling on my ankles down a ton. This time my ankles aren't that big, but it still felt great. I almost fell asleep in the chair.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about your pedicure! That sound GREAT! I have to laugh about Jeff hunting! That sounds to much like me trying to have Mike here for our girls births. I have been lucky. He had home games the night both of them were born. But he left for a road trip 2 days later. He made me promise not to have our next baby during basketball season.

Good Luck! I'm so excited! Do you have a name picked out? Come to think of it, I don't even know your boys names. That is funny! Maybe you can e-mail me.

Amy C. said...

I love pedicures as well! So glad you got a chance to get away and have one. I can't wait to see the post that she is here! (every time I check in I'm hoping its the one.) We are going through the muzzle loader hunt this week too. My first baby was born during it so I can totally sympathize. But it's still better than Christmas isn't it?