Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two-dollar Tuesday

I've seen the sign all month at Thanksgiving Point, but of course I wait until the last Tuesday of the month. It was $2 admission to the Museum of Natural Life. I couldn't pass it up since it's normally $10 for adults and $8 for kids. I had no idea how crazy it would be. We waited in line for 1/2 hour just to get in and that was right at 10:00 when they opened. The boys had a pretty good time looking at all the dinosaurs and different exhibits. There's lots of hands on stuff for them to do as well.


Afterwards we met some friends at Arctic Circle for lunch. They always have a good time, especially when ice cream is involved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$2.00 at Thanksgiving Point! WOW! We have wanted to go there for some time. You'll have to let us know if that special ever comes again. It looks like a lot of fun!

Amy C. said...

It is sad when you live so close to something and never make the time to go (we never made it . . . ever) I am so glad you took the chance and went. I bet the boys thought it was awesome. Also your Olympics looked so fun. How creative of your parents! I especially liked the water sports -but not the snake.

Anonymous said...

I went private! Email me at mjolsonfam@gmail.com if you want me to add you to my list.