Friday, August 22, 2008

Bees Baseball Game

We decided to get a baseball game in before the season was over. I can't believe that summer is wrapping up. The boys (all three) had a good time. As long as we had treats they were content to sit still. I think this is the first year we've sat in the shade, it was nice.

Little man would not pose with Bumble. He would look at him if I was holding him, but when I tried to put him down for a picture he had a fit. Maybe next year... Big man thought he was pretty cool. He had no problem posing for a picture.
I was very proud of little man, he went potty at the ball park twice and stayed dry all night. He's doing awesome at potty training.

2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Awww....so jealous! We love Bee's baseball games. Always a good time had by all when we make it to the ball park. :) Looks like you had fun!

Amy C. said...

That is so great that your little guy can go out for a night and stay dry! I am so jealous. You are such a good mom. -the game looks fun too