Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quality time with the boys

I forgot how time consuming potty training can be. I do have to say that we've made some good progress in the last 4 days. We've still got a long ways to go :) The good thing is I've spent some good quality time playing with the boys. Friday Big man wanted to play dress up. We dug out the Woody costume from Halloween.
I have this same picture of Big man two years ago-with the hat and binkey. It's funny how much they look alike at this age. Too bad I didn't get a picture of daddy with the woody hat and bandana on. It would've been perfect to complete my collection of pictures.
Looks like I need some new band-aids. If one is good, then 20 is much better. I'm not even quite sure what the injury to his foot is. I think he stubbed his toe, there's no visible injury. After I listened to him unwrap 5 or more band-aids from my bedroom, I had to go investigate.
What a nut!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your the 3rd blog I've seen today attempting the Potty Training! GOOD LUCK! At least you have been through it once before and know what to expect. Your boys are so dang cute! Your such a cute mom!

G-mom said...

my kids love band-aids too!! what fun pictures. hope you are doing well? How's the baby growing? Where's the pics of you??? hugs!