Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Fun...


Remember the days when you didn't have to get a treat for the baby.  Yeah, those days are over here.  Bummer.


Our mornings have been a little action packed this week with swimming lessons.


 Summer is flying by for us and I feel like we haven't even done much.  Swimming lessons have been fun and tiring this week. We've also been going to the park for lunch every day.  The city provides lunch for the kids.  They have a great time playing with their friends.  

I have been going running with some friends in the mornings.  I am not a morning person, but I've gone faithfully for 3 weeks now.  We average about 23 miles a week.  Not bad!  I'm also not a runner, but I've enjoyed it.  It definitely helps to have friends to go with.  I wouldn't go as far or as fast on my own.

Other than that nothing too new here.  We're trying to stay cool and have fun.  I'll try and take some more pictures.  I've been slacking in that area.

No comments: