Saturday, June 23, 2012

More Fun...

Look at who has FINALLY mastered stairs. The Mover has been able to go up the stairs for quite a while, but she is just now figuring out how to go down them.  She used to sit at the top of the stairs and listen to her brothers and sister play downstairs.  Now she tries to join them.
 


 I love watching my kids play.  They have quite the imagination.  They were playing cops and robbers.   It started out with one chair and quickly grew. The friends that were over informed me that I should tie my kids up if they're naughty :)  Good idea friends, good idea.



We had a fun day.  My grandma from St. George stopped by to say hello to me and the kids.  It had been a long time since we'd seen her.  The kids had fun entertaining her.  She had a good time watching them.

We spent our morning at Seven Peaks.  We bought the pass of all passes and thought we'd better make good use of it.  Next time we'll include Jeff or leave the baby home.  It's a little hard with one adult and 4 kids to keep track of.

No comments: