Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Fun

I promised I'd take some more pictures so our summer doesn't just disappear.  Last night we got together with our cousins  up at the Big Springs.  I've never seen such dirty kids.  A few of them look like they have makeup on too.  Good times.




My 'pinkalicious' girls.  We had cupcakes with pink frosting on them.  Luckily they didn't wake up pink this morning.

With swim lessons this week and last I decided it was a good time to try and move to one nap.  We've done pretty good until today.  I was sitting on the floor finishing up some homework and The Mover came and laid down by me.  I didn't think  much of it because she was making lots of noise and playing with her sippy.  All of the sudden it got real quiet, I looked down and she was out.  Totally threw off nap time for the whole day.  Ugh.  

Also our pet frog 'Jumper' has been relocated to a better home.  The ponds by our house are a much better home for him.

No comments: