Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference

I remember on my mission thinking that General Conference was like a little holiday. I love listening to all the talks and being inspired to do better. With four loud, rambunctious kids it's kind of hard to really listen and focus like I would like to. Thank goodness for the DVR and being able to watch it later (when it's more quiet).

For the past few years, I've caught up on my scrapbooking while listening to the speakers. Since the October conference, I had not done any of my pictures, so there was a lot to catch up on.

I also thought it would be fun to bake something on this cold stormy day. A friend of mine posted this great Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe on her blog. If you want to check it out here is the link. The kids couldn't wait for them to cool. The chocolate chips were extra gooey as a result. Little Man made me laugh with his extra chocolate-y mug.



I also took on another project this weekend. One that I've been wanting to do for a LONG time and one that took a lot more time than I anticipated. I will put that in a different post. It's been a great weekend.

No comments: