Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Weekend

I have been slacking. I just realized I've had these pictures on my computer for over a week and didn't put them on here. For Easter this year, we went up to Salt Lake. We went to the Easter Egg Hunt that Riverton City puts on. It was FREEZING, but the kids had a blast.






My parents got a new puppy. His name is Turbo 2. We didn't tell the kids about him before we went up, so they were surprised. Poor little thing didn't get any rest for two days with my kids hounding him. He's a teacup poodle and shouldn't get very big. He's cute.



The biggest event of the weekend was my little niece getting baptized. It was a special day for her. She was adorable and we had a good time being there. The next grandchild on both sides of our family to get baptized is Big Man. Holy cow time flies!



It was fun at the baptism to see my brother conduct. He was there as her dad first of all but also a member of the bishopric. I had not seen him in action before. I'm proud of him. He's grown into a wonderful man and priesthood holder. Even though I'll always see him as my big brother.

We ended the weekend with a birthday party for another little cousin. The Hall's (who just moved back from Hawaii) had us over for cake and ice cream on our way back home. It was a fun filled weekend.

No comments: