Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gotta Love 'em...

My kids are so unique. It's kind of fun to see how their personalities, interests, and talents emerge as they get older. Little Man is naturally athletic. He excels in sports. It comes naturally to him. When Jeff brought home these little bow-and-arrow sets from the Hunting Expo. last weekend, Little Man practiced at it for about 10 minutes before he was knocking over the target every time. It's not quite that easy for Big Man. He has to practice much longer and harder for these type of things. He's better at being creative and artistic. These things come naturally to him. They both still had a good time shooting their bows.





It's always a fun game to go peek at the kids after they're in bed. You never know what you will find. Usually Little Princess is upside down on her bed with no covers on. Tonight this is what we found. This is the first time she has ever fallen asleep with one of her brothers. I'm not quite sure whose idea it was for this little sleepover. I guess I'll find out in the morning. It was cute though and warranted a photo opportunity. Every time I see their sweet peaceful faces while they're sleeping, my heart melts. They are the cutest things (even if they're extremely naughty at times). I am a lucky mom.

No comments: