Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby M is 11 months!!!

I'm a few days late on my post and photo shoot, but here it is. I can't believe my baby is almost a year! I just saw a picture of her as a tiny newborn and wondered how she got so big. She spent most of January sick with two separate ear infections and a NASTY cold. February has been much more eventful so far. She is finally crawling!!! She finally decided it was okay and off she went. She grabs the carpet with her hands and scoots her legs and body along. It's the cutest thing. She has also graduated to a sippy cup. She wasn't too happy about it at first, but with a lot of coaxing from Mom, she's warming to the idea.

Every time I take her picture, I try and capture the perfect shot and in the process I get a bunch of cute ones. I couldn't decide between them. So, here they all are.









No comments: