Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Day at a Time...

This is my new motto-just take it 'one day at a time'. Some days are better than others, but each one is an adventure. I can't believe baby M is already 12 days old. She's the cutest little thing and such a joy to have in our lives. I felt bad I hadn't taken any pictures of her since I've been home, so today we had a little photo shoot. She's not too thrilled about the headband. She keeps knocking it down over her eyes and then she gets really MAD.

Her brothers adore her. They always want to hold her. Even if it's just for a minute. Little Princess tolerates her. She's taking more interesting in her now. When Baby M first came home, Little Princess was sick and she was not happy about having her around. Now she's my little helper. Whenever we change diapers, she'll get the diaper and wipes. She hands me creams, plays with the binkeys and so much more. I have the cutest little family.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Yes you do have the cutiest little family!