Wednesday, March 2, 2011

38 weeks...

And all is still well. My vitals all look good, she's still growing, so we continue to wait. I was a little bit more dilated and effaced. I had the Dr. strip my membranes so we'll see if that will jump start things. If not, my Dr. said I could be induced next Thursday. I'll have to think about that one. I'm really crossing my fingers that it happens naturally on it's own before that. I know that officially I have two more weeks, but I've NEVER gone past 38 weeks, so to me this is full term.

The worst part is that I have a cold. I started coming down with it last Sunday and the last two days my lungs have felt like they're on fire. Every time I cough, my stomach hurts. I'm hoping I get over this cold soon.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Good Luck! I hate the waiting game! I hope you get over your cold soon.