Saturday, January 29, 2011

Before Baby List

The other day I created a list of everything I want to get done before the baby gets here. I came up with quite a few. Most of them are little things. One of them was to catch up on my scrapbooking. I've done pretty good to stay caught up, but I wanted the next pictures I did to be of the baby. So I printed out my last photos at Costco this week and I spent the afternoon scrapbooking. I love to look at pictures. It reminds me of all the good times we've had and how cute my kids are. I love their expressions and personality as it's captured in the photos. I have good kids and I love them a ton.

So because my scrapbooks are all caught up, I will not be taking any pictures until the baby arrives :) At least that is the plan. We'll see how it goes. Stay tuned though for more posts as the countdown to baby begins.

No comments: