Tuesday, February 8, 2011

35 Weeks and counting...

First of all I couldn't resist taking a picture of this little lady. She had to wear red to church on Sunday because I was wearing a red shirt. Next thing I know she's found a tie to add to the ensemble. She wore it to sacrament meeting and had to tickle everyone's face with it. That's what dad does with his tie during church. What a nut.

A friend of mine posted this picture of the kids. This was taken at her house. They live two houses down from us. The boys play over there all the time, but occasionally Little Princess will tag along. Looks like they had a fun time.

Finally the reason for my post. I am officially 35 weeks. Things are going well. I go in next Wednesday for my 36 week visit and my doctor will start checking to see if I'm dilated. Hopefully it will go by quickly!!! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: