Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 down, 8-10 to go

I'm not quite sure what I was thinking, but I was going through my New Year's pictures and realized that darling husband took this picture of me without me knowing. Ugh. I hate pictures of me when I'm pregnant, but oh well. I didn't realize I was getting so chubby :) I have absolutely NO pants that I like. Maternity pants are the worst. The ones that go below my belly won't stay up, and the ones that go over my belly sag down. I can't win. All of my shirts aren't long enough to cover the 'kangaroo pouch'. I think I'll just hide out in the house and not worry about it.

So today I am officially 30 weeks pregnant. Officially there are 10 weeks left, but since I have gone two weeks early with all three kids, I'm hoping for 8 remaining weeks. After the kidney stone right before Christmas, nothing eventful has happened. I did find out from my doctor's office that I am anemic, so I'm blaming that on the extreme fatigue and irritability :) I've started on iron pills, so hopefully I'll have some more energy soon.

1 comment:

Janille said...

You are so cute! I can't believe how far along you are! That will be here before you know it. Good Luck with everything!