Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lunchtime at the Barnyard

So what do you do with these long dark cold January days? We usually bake at our house. Today's item was Banana Bread. As soon as two dozen hot fresh Banana Bread muffins were done and cooling on the counter, I went back to some projects at my desk (still in the same room-mind you, but with my back to the counter). Minutes later, Little Man had all but 7 muffins cut up and divided to the barnyard animals. As he placed a piece in front of each animal, he told them 'wait, not yet'. Good thing Banana Bread doesn't take long to make or I would've been mad that our baking project had gone to the animals.

When I picked up Little Man from preschool earlier today, he says to me-Mom do you know you have taste bugs on your tongue? I just laughed and said, yes I know that. I told him that it was taste buds and since that he has told both his brother and sister at separate times-you have 4,000 taste buds on your tongue. I love seeing him learn new things. What a cutie.

No comments: