Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas From the Hansens

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is getting and sending Christmas cards. The years that I'm pregnant or just had a baby I'm not really in the mood to be photographed. This year I seriously thought about not doing Christmas cards, but in the end decided to. I did however cut my list way down. There are so many people that either see my pictures on my blog or on Facebook. So if you didn't get a card from us this year that may be why. Just know that we're still thinking of you :)

I tried forever to get the kids to cooperate for a picture, but Little Princess was being a stinker. This is the ONLY shot I got where one of them wasn't making a funny face, or Little Princess wasn't trying to escape. It turned out pretty cute though.

I can't believe how big they're getting. This last year they have grown up over night. Big Man loves Kindergarten. He's a really good student and very smart. It's fun to hear about what he's learning and doing at school. Little Man started preschool this year as well. He doesn't always tell me what he's learning, but things will come out when we're talking and I'll ask where he learned that. He'll proudly tell me 'at preschool'. He's a good big brother (most of the time) and has a lot of fun with his siblings. Little Princess amazes us with all she says and does. She's a smart little girl, and she has such a fun little personality. She's a good little helper and she's practicing to be a big sister with all her baby dolls.

Not much has changed for me this year. I continue to teach online classes for the Globe Education Network. It is the perfect job and I really enjoy what I do. I was released from cub scouts earlier this year and thrown into Gospel Doctrine. I am really enjoying studying and preparing for each lesson. Jeff is still doing real estate. The market is still slow, so that's been challenging. He also works with my brother selling optics on VIPoptics.com. He's the second counselor in the young men's presidency working with the teachers. He loves working with the youth and is making a positive difference in their lives.

We've been very blessed this year and will continue to be blessed next year with the addition of our new little girl in March. We have much to be grateful for. As we approach this Christmas season, we're grateful for the birth of our Savior and for all he has done in our lives. We wish all of you a Merry Christmas and the best the new year has to bring.

Jeff, Meggan, and family

No comments: