Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Point-Round Two

Today we hit Thanksgiving Point for the second week of $2 activities. We went to the Dinosaur Museum. This is our 3rd year in a row going to the museum and it was by far the best. I think that a big part of that reason is because the kids are getting older. They enjoyed it more and I was able to keep track of them better. (Last year Big Man was lost for a little while). It was fun.

I love this picture of Little Princess. The look of disgust on her face is because of the sand. She wasn't a big fan of getting it all over her hands. This kind of surprised me because she loves to get in the dirt and make a big mess.



I am learning that we need to wear water clothes to Thanksgiving Point. I didn't know this water feature existed. After we got ice cream, the kids wanted to get wet. Once again, we had to strip everyone down in the car on the way home. They had a blast though.


Next week we're going to the Petting Zoo.

No comments: