Thursday, August 19, 2010

Horseback Riding

Today my boys went horseback riding as a last little hoorah before everyone starts school. The boys had a blast.
Little Man looks a little nervous by himself.


I love this picture. My handsome boys.
While the boys were down horseback riding in nice clear weather, Little Princess and I were at home enjoying the flash flooding. We ran to the store and by the time we came out it was a downpour. We ran to the car, but couldn't avoid getting soaked. The drive home was crazy with tons of water on the road and the rain hitting the car. Little Princess was a little in awe, but mostly giggled the whole way home. When we got home, there was a little pool in our backyard. I would've taken a picture, but my camera was horseback riding too. So much for having two cameras if one of them is lost.

No comments: